I recently received an approval of an I-601A which I filed for … Learn More

The following information only pertains to situations where an individual has accrued … Learn More

Introduction: Currently called “Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility”, the 11-page … Learn More

This presentation is only intended for educational purposes and not intended as legal advice.
Overview of I-601.
Our Firm

Kasam & Associates can help you and your families overcome legal barriers to working and living in the United States. Immigration laws have become complex over the years. Denials from United States Citizenship and Immigration Services are becoming more frequent. Many people think that they can take care of their immigration problems themselves. They learn the hard way, finding their case denied, delayed by years or even finding themselves deported from the US. We will handle your immigration needs with thorough attention to detail and the

We know the road to permanent residence has its ups and down. That is why we provide services to meet all the needs you may have along the way. Whether it involves services for yourself or a family member, someone in the U.S. or outside the country, you can count on us.

Our Mission

We believe that everybody has a right to keep their families together. There are millions of Aliens that are in the United States that do not have status. Some have entered illegally and some have over stayed, however, in either case, Immigration will not hesitate to deport them.

With recent advances in technology, it is becoming harder to live in USA without status. From renting an apartment to driving or even going to college, immigration status is usually required. It is your job to start the process of becoming legal. Immigration won’t stop if they catch you, so don’t want any longer.

If you entered illegally or overstayed your immigration status, immigration laws have ways to get you a permanent residence card( greencard). Immigration has shown they promote family unity such has implementing the I-601 waiver. I-601 waiver is used to cure inadmissibility issues. Inadmissibility issues prevent you from receiving a visa to enter the United States and/or prevent you from getting a permanent resident card due to violations such as accruing unlawful presence. Immigration will be implementing a new provisional I-601A waiver starting March 3 2013. If you qualify, you may be allowed to remain in the United States while a decision on your case is being made.

Although we are centrally located in Houston, Texas, our immigration attorneys practice immigration throughout the United States. Contact us to see how we can work together and help you to meet your immigration objectives.

Our law firm wants to keep you and you’re family together. Call us for your free consultation. Our services are reasonably priced and we offer payment plans. We also take pro-bono cases if you qualify. Do not hesitate to call.

We Can Help

Even though our attorney’s are licensed in Texas and we are located in Houston, we can take cases from all over the U.S.A. Even if you are not located in Houston, TX, please feel free to contact us. When you call, we will make sure you speak to an attorney and not an assistant or paralegal.

We understand that hiring an Attorney can be expensive. Our firm believes that everyone has the right to representation. Our prices are set so they are affordable to everyone.  We also offer payment plans for individuals that need further financial flexibility. Call us to find out what our firm can do for you and your family.

News & Events

i601 waiver


Coming Soon!

i-601 waiver attorney


Coming Soon!